Today is a beautiful day outside. I am soo happy summer is finally here! So I have been doing very well on this healthy living since Sunday. I started the Flat Belly 4 day jumpstart diet on Sunday...so tomorrow is my day 4. Even though I weighed in today. I have lost 1 lb so far. :) I am happy with that this week since I am just getting started.
Here is my exercise thus far: Sunday night I had sand vball for about 30 minutes. I also went walking/jogging for about 30 minutes on Sunday morning with my friend Amber. Monday I had indoor volleyball for about 1.5 hrs. Tuesday it was rainy when I got home from work so I didn't do any exercise. Tonight (Wed) I am subbing for my friend on her sand vball team- so I will doing that for about 30 minutes. I am glad my 4 day jumpstart is over tomorrow- because I am soo ready for some variety in my food and the Flat Belly Diet has some great meal choices!! Bring on the guacamole! :)
Love in Design 2018 Film Entier Francais
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment