WOW, what a month it has been! I have been MIA for about a month..but now I am officially back. I am still going to try and update a minimum of 1x a week (weigh in Wednesdays) but will write more often if I have time. Although now that spring/summer is here, not sure how much free time is here.
I have had a lot of changes in the last month and half which is a big reason as to why I haven't been online. I moved out of my apartment at the beginning of May... and I will admit that I definitelly accumulated a lot of crap in the 4 years I lived there with Jessica. Originally when I moved out of hte apt, the plan was to move in with my friend but after long consideration and lots of stress and worry- I decided to venture in a different direction.
So, as of this past weekend, I moved back into my parents house until I find an apartment/townhome/duplex to rent. I am planning on staying with them for a month or two. Ideally I would like to be out of there in by July 1...but it might be towards the later part of the month. I am now searching for a rental property in the Minneapolis area. the apartment searching has begun... and it is a lot of work!
I also went on vacation to Florida for a week...and packed on the pounds by eating delicious seafood, yummy drinks, and no exercise. IT was well worth it. I actually didn't gain that much...but still gaining 2 lbs is difficult to lose!
I have also been busy planning 2 of my girlfriends baby showers which are coming up in the next month...along with planning and getting excited to be in my dear friends winter wedding! Which means- I really need to kick this weight loss into gear. I started to get back into the swing of weight loss about 4 weeks ago- but then had a lot of stress going on in my life so I ventured off the path. So... now that things have stabled out (a little bit anyway) I am going to try my best to eat healthy and work out. I don't have a gym membership anymore- so I will primarily doing my workouts at home or walks/bike rides. It is also going to be more difficult to eat healthy while staying at my parents house- because my mom is a sugar junkie. She always has yummy candy/cookies/brownies on the counter. She also cooks meals almost nightly...and of course they are always the oh-so-yummy- but so-not-healthy casseroles and what not. So... it will be very hard but I am hoping to try and stay motivated.
I am going to try and stick to the flat belly diet meal plans... with probably a few variations. But, it's another new start. I have done very well at maintaining the weight that I lost a couple months ago...but now I need to lose more... :) So, game on!
Love in Design 2018 Film Entier Francais
7 years ago
Yes, I have missed you!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting into the swing of things at your parent's house...whew that would be so hard for me...I walk into my mom's home and my mouth immediately starts watering, even if she isn't cooking anything - I am just so used to pigging out when I am there! haha
Yeay! I'm glad you are back to updating, your blog is great. Congrats on the move, sounds like you made a good choice. Miss you!
ReplyDelete