Monday, April 12, 2010

Wow

Wow- April has been a super busy month and sadly I haven't been able to post. I haven't found a ton of free time to get on here and write. I just finished up with an amazing birthday week and let me tell you- I celebrated a lot. I took a whole week off from the gym and eating healthy. And that was a big mistake. I went on the scale today- and pretty sure I gained quite a bit back. :( but I know it was my own fault. So tomorrow I am going to the grocery store and will try harder. And back to the gym tomorrow too. I hurt one of my upper leg muscles this weekend so it will be difficult working out- but I will try. As of right now- walking hurts and stairs are a pain in the butt. However since I gained a lot of weight back- I will try biking or something less strenuous on my leg. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Must have been one hell of a great B-day week to end up with injuries! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fun week! Good luck getting back on the wagon - you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy DiamondApril 14, 2010

    You've been hitting the new plan pretty hard, sometimes it is nice to take a break and recharge your batteries :-) You'll be back into the groove in no time. Hope for a speedy recovery. Maybe some hot tub time is in order.

    ReplyDelete