I stepped on the scale today and was super nervous. Last week I gained (2-3 lbs) because of my work conference...by eating out...not sleeping enough...and not working out. So I have worked extra hard since being home and it paid off. I lost all the weigh I gained last week plus 1 extra lb I lost. :) yay! Today I am not able to hit the gym because I am meeting up with my lil sis for a couple hours after work and then meeting a friend for a long walk. So tomorrow I will head back to the gym and do the eliptical for a bit since I haven't done that machine in awhile.
B- kashi cereal and milk, 1 slice whole wheat bread with almond butter
L- 4 oz tuna with canola mayo, 1 c carrots, string cheese
S-
D-
Love in Design 2018 Film Entier Francais
7 years ago
Great job Amanda. A busy shcedule really makes it tough to stay into the healthy living routine...I'm struggling with that a bit myself but I just keep chuggin' along!
ReplyDelete