Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 8

It is official...I lost 4 lbs in about 1 week! Heck to the yah! :) Talk about a great motivator to keep going. I know I lost pretty much all water weight...but I don't care. Just seeing the numbers on the scale really help me maintain my focus. I  know it is going to be a lot harder to shed the rest...but with working out on a more regular schedule now, I am hoping to see more results next week. Or at least maintain the current weight!  :)

B-kashi puffs and milk; yogurt
L-salad, light vinagrette dressing; chicken; black olives
S- unsalted seeds
D- whole wheat tortilla with 1 triangle laughing cow cheese; 3 oz turkey, black olives and pineapple. Unsweetened applesauce
S-weight watchers chocolate ice cream (my guilty pleasure!)

3 comments:

  1. That is WONDERFUL! It doesn't matter if it is water weight...it is still weight that needed to be lost & it DOES motivate you to continue on with the regular diet when you see those kind of numbers drop on the scale...

    Keep up the hard work - I am 31 days into the regular diet (37 since I started the jumpstart) and I am down 10.8 pounds...you can do it - just in time for summer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO AMANDA! That is awesome, keep it up!

    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen and Haley!

    ReplyDelete