Last night I made some Amish Frienship Bread (yum!) so I did have a a slice and 1/2 today for breakfast. It is soo good!
B- amish bread (no clue how many calories/fat are in this and pretty sure I don't want to know)
L- spinach salad with light vinagrette dressing, black olives and cubed chicken
S- 15 kashi crackers with laughing cow cheese triangle
D- whole wheat pita with 1/4 C avocado; green beans; pineapple; and turkey
total calories about 1500.
So I got home from work today and was laying on the couch..so NOT motivated to go to the gym...BUT I did go. Mind you it wasn't a fabulous workout- it was totally better than nothing. I did 15 min warm up on the treadmill and then 15 minutes on the eliptical in which I did 1 mile. So it was better than nothing! :)
I wonder how many days I can go working out either at home or the gym...hmm... think I can make it 2 weeks straight? We shall see...that is my new personal challenge. So far I am on day 4 of working out straight. 10 more days in a row to go!
P.S. Thank you EVERYONE for your comments and reading my blog- it really keeps me motivated to keep going at it. Love you all
Amanda
Love in Design 2018 Film Entier Francais
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment