Monday has arrived...which means a very busy week ahead of me. This week I have work trainings/workshops Wed thru Friday all day long. Wednesday night at work- we are also hosting a pub crawl for all the social service workers in town (about 150 people are attending). So it will be a very busy day/night. That also means I will be consuming a few calories via beverages. :)
I decided to wait to start the jumpstart diet until my food supply is gone- that way it won't spoil. I am guessing that will be on Sunday.
Here is my food for the last 2 days:
Sunday:
B- 2 whole wheat waffles, blueberries, strawberries, chocolate chips
L- spinach, tuna, walnuts
S- crackers, cheese, strawberries and grapes
D- (at my parents house) spinach salad with walnuts and mango dressing; grilled walleye and a few beans
Monday:
B-2 whole wheat waffles, walnuts, strawberries, choc chips
L- spinach salad with walnuts, strawberries, mango dressing
S- unsweet applesauce, mixed almonds with cranberries
D- a couple veggie nuggets; whole wheat pita with pizza sauce, black olives, cheese
S- cheese potato chips (oops)
Tonight I have volleyball for 2.5 hours- so that should be a fun workout! :)
Love in Design 2018 Film Entier Francais
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment