Saturday, March 20, 2010

Beautiful weekend is here!

Hi there!! So today is Saturday and it has been officially 1 week since I have been sick! :( I am totally not a fan of this cruddy cold. The good news- I have a voice now! yeehaw! Bad news- my throat is still sore and I am still super tired (all the time!) So... tomorrow if I am still like this, I am going to go to the Minute Clinic for a quick check up. I hate going to the doctor- especially since 1)my insurance sucks and I have to pay everything and 2) they will probably tell me it's a virus/cold and there is nothing they can give me besides advice to drink water and rest. But- since I am soo done feeling like crap after 7 days, I will go in tomorrow if it hasn't changed. Okay, enough about my health.... on to more changes that I am adding. This past week from being sick and totally out of it- I have slipped off the menu plans I was doing, haven't worked out because I have been soo tired, and I am totally behind on posting. (I know, I suck)   :-)
So this is my new plan... since my blogs are all behind I am going to stop doing the titles Day 29 for example- instead I am going to have a new random title each time. That way if I miss a blog post, I went get all behind. I am still going to 'attempt' to post every day or at least every other day. And I am going to get better about posting my food again.

Most of you know that I was following the Flat Belly Diet meal plans- which are very tasty actually! I already went to the store and bought some food for this week.. But I am thinking I should re-start the jumpstart diet. Mainly because it would be nice to flush out all the toxins and get back to the normal 1200-1600 calorie days. So I think starting tomorrow I am going to do the jumpstart 4 day diet all over again (with a few modifications) I am going to modify it just a little bit because I bought 2 bags of lettuce and some oranges that I don't want to spoil. So I am going to put those into the meal plans as well. I think re-starting is exactly what I need to revive back into this journey! Anyway...enough of this babbling... I guess I wanted to just write out exactly what I was doing for myself- so I can go back and be accountable for my actions! (wow what a grown up I am) ;-)  

Oh--- and my sister-in-law mailed me some new workout DVD's with Jillian Michael's for an early birthday gift. I am super excited to try those out- as I am sure Jillian will kick my booty. Thanks so much Jen for sending those to me!! I will let you all know how it goes because I am going to give them a whirl this weekend sometime!  Better go for now- enjoy the weekend all!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am glad you got the dvds!

    I am just doing one day of jumpstart and three days of the regular 1600 calorie meals & it has helped on my bloating...I have such an awful time digesting things that I think the jumpstart is really good for me to incorporate back in every few days.

    Just some advice (if you don't mind me giving it) - don't eat the lettuce or oranges while doing the jumpstart. If you don't want them going to waste, then just start it in a few days and follow the regular plan until then...those things aren't included in the jumpstart for a reason - foods that might lead to stomach bloating are dairy products, artificial gums and sugars, fatty foods, beans, peas, lettuce and cabbage. It lists more things to avoid on page 12 and citrus fruits is another thing to avoid! :)

    ReplyDelete