Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 7

Today was a great day! I finally made it to the gym for a great workout. I did 15 min on treadmill for a warm up, then eliptical for 25 min (boy, was I sweating!), and then biked for 15 minutes. It felt great to use the machines and work out.
I also did well on my eating today

B- kashi puffs with nonfat milk; yogurt
S- 1/4 C sunflower seeds
L- lettuce with grilled chicken and light vinagrette dressing
S- candy cane (yesI still have some from xmas); 1/4 C sunflower seeds/pumpkin seeds
D- I was super hungry tonight so I had 2 whole wheat tortillas with about 1 T pizza sauce; pineapple; black olives; mozz cheese and grilled chicken. I then baked it for a mini pizza. Then I had green beans on the side.
I also drank a full pitcher of sassy water! :) I am trying to drink at least 64 oz a day of water...so far I am drinking about 40-50 oz. So I am getting better...

2 comments:

  1. YUM your dinner sounds so yummy! That is such a good idea.

    Have you tried Zumba? It is super fun! It is a mix of cardio and dancing. The first couple of weeks were so tough to get through the entire hour, but now the time just flies by. Bally's has it here once per week, it is a nice change from the usual cardio machines (sometimes I get in a rut with those) and there were others in class who were just as..ah, coordination "challenged" as me, so I didn't feel silly. I highly recommend trying it out if you get the chance.

    Can't wait to see you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lala! Thanks so much for reading my blog and posting- it means a great deal and helps keep me motivated! I have not tried Zumba yet- I really want to though! The gym I go to doesn't have classes...but I will be switching gyms in June so I will probably look for one that does offer classes--that way I can change it up every once in awhile! because you are totally right- sometimes I totally get in a rut with the machines. :)
    P.S. I am SOOO excited to see you!! yay!

    ReplyDelete