The week totally flew by! I had a work conference all week- so did not have computer access since Tuesday. Hence why the blog hasn't been updated. But I am home now and ready to get back into this. Today I am going to my grandparents for a family lunch. I think my gma is making pasta (which I am sure is not a healthy version) so we will see how lunch goes.
B- Kashi cereal, milk
S- banana, 1 slice whole wheat toast, almond butter
L and D- At gma's house had some alfredo with crab and chicken; fresh fruit, carrots, celery; lettuce with tomatoes and dressing
S- I had some of gma's delicious oreo dessert (yummo)
I didn't get home until late- so the gym was closed already. I am planning on going to the gym on Sunday- so that will have to suffice.
Love in Design 2018 Film Entier Francais
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment