It was a very busy weekend! Here is a brief update on how it went.
Friday~ went to lunch with some coworkers. I had a grilled chicken sandwich on whole wheat toast. It had guacamole, a little cheese (no mayo), onion, and lettuce. Then I had a side of fresh fruit! After work I ran some errands and did some shopping with my coworker. So I didn't get home until 7ish (a little too late for a big dinner) So I had 1/2 whole wheat pita, laughing cow wedge cheese, and some grapes.
Saturday~ I went with my friend to her Zumba class (latin dance/fitness class). It was SO much fun! But super hard. I don't think I have ever sweated soo much in one hour. Man, what a great workout it was! When I move this summer I need to find a new gym- so I think I am going to go to a gym that has fitness classes. Because it was super nice to change up the regular treadmill routine with a fun, energetic class.
Saturday night I went down to Haley's for the night and she cooked a very healthy dinner for us. It was a flat belly diet recipe- chicken tacos. They were very yummy!! Haley and I did go out Saturday night to the bar...needless to say a few cocktails were consumed :( so I am sure that will not help my weigh in on Wednesday
Sunday~ Haley made another healthy breakfast. Whole wheat waffles with chocolate chips and strawberries (yum!) After bfast I made the drive back up to the cities and hung out at my parents house. For dinner I had a salad, 1/4 C aug potatoes, and 1/2 c pork rib/roast my mom made. It was delicious.
Love in Design 2018 Film Entier Francais
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment