I woke up today feeling like crapola! :( Sadly I think I have a cold coming...my throat feels awful and my head was hurtin like heck today. I am hoping this cold goes away sooner than later, especially since I have a busy week with work and St Patty's Day! :) Since I didn't feel good and didn't want to get everyone sick, I opted out of going to vball tonight. I was bummed to miss it because it is a lot of fun and a great 2.5 hr workout. oh well.
Today I was really craving pasta, or a casserole of some kind. So I was online looking for a healthier recipe. I ended up baking a chicken tortilla casserola. It was soo good and totally hit the spot! It was cubed chicken mixed with black beans, peppers, 1/4 c enchilada sauce, black olives and a few baked tortilla chips as the topping. Then you bake it and add a little shredded cheese at the end. Then I had green beans, avocado and about 15 baked chips with it. I am excited to eat the leftovers tomorrow night too :)
Food for the day:
B- smoothie with milk, 1/2 c mangos, 1/2 c strawberries, and almond butter
S- sunflower seeds, grapes
L- salad, avocado, walnuts, chopped apples with dressing
D- chicken tortilla casserole, green beans
S- jelly beans and orange juice
Love in Design 2018 Film Entier Francais
7 years ago
Hey if you are craving pasta, the Cheesy Pasta with Spinach on page 85 of the pocket guide is DELICIOUS!!! I love it when I am craving a little pasta...
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to feeling better!!!
Oh yea, and I had this one last night:
ReplyDeletehttp://recipes.prevention.com/Recipe/tuscan-style-chicken-pasta.aspx
It makes a lot - three servings so you can have lots of leftovers - and the calories are super low...look at my Day 42 if you want to buy the exact same ingredients to get the same calorie intake! :)
http://dietdetails.blogspot.com/2010/03/day-42-365-cal95-fat57-carbs.html
Hey Missy! Hope you start feeling better. Keep up the good work. Your dinner sounds AMAZING.
ReplyDelete