Today was a great day! I had to work (which was not soo great) but I ate very healthy meals today and went to the gym. woop woop! :) I am also trying really hard at drinking enough water each day. I did pretty good this past weekend... so hopefully I can keep it up throughout the week.
B-Kashi cereal, milk, strawberries
L- 4 oz turkey, string cheese, 1 C carrots
S- sunflower seeds, strawberries and 1/4 melted choc chips
D- chicken breast, 1/2 C brown rice, 1 C steamed carrots
S- 1/2 bottle protein naked juice
Also had 20 oz sassy water
At the gym- I warmed up on the treadmill for 15 min and then ran for a whopping 2 minutes. Then I did the bike weight loss level for 30. And then stretched. I am super sad that volleyball is over so I won't have that on Monday nights- at least until the new session starts which is in 2 weeks I think.
Love in Design 2018 Film Entier Francais
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment