Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 13

Monday morning... started out great thus far. I had 2 whole wheat waffles with about 10 chocolate chips on them. I also had 10 red grapes and 1 glass of crystal light with water.
Lunch- 2.5 C spinach with 4 oz of tuna (it was supposed to be salmon but I had that last night, so that is why I changed it to tuna). I am also going to have 15 grapes (combination of red and green).
Snack- kashi chewy strawberry cereal bar, chocolate chips, sunflower seeds
Dinner- whole wheat pita, black olives, pizza sauce, mozz cheese, pineapple, canned corn

Total calories: 1500

Tonights activity- volleyball for 2.5 hours :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda - I know it is so easy to fall off the wagon - we celebrated Steve's bd all weekend and the past three days were the most calories I have consumed in a month (not combined, of course! haha)!

    To answer your questions about logging food - I have my laptop set up in my kitchen so I literally log in everything I eat after every meal (another wonderful bonus of being a stay-at-home mom!). I have started a word document with the common things I consume (it is now 9 pages long), such as fruits, the deli meats I buy regularly, breads, crackers, cereals, nuts, etc. I have them listed in alphabetical order and grouped by food category as well as listed in different serving sizes! I know that sounds crazy, but it sure makes it easier to copy and paste then figure out what day I had 12 almonds on and copy it from my blog! :)

    If I don't have the packaging or nutritional info, I go to http://caloriecount.about.com/ and type in the food. It is a pretty good estimate!

    On my Day 33 (http://dietdetails.blogspot.com/2010/03/day-33-260-cal35-fat53-carbs.html), I listed a food journal I found at the book store. It would be a great tool to take with you to work.

    I do make sure I put a MUFA into every meal, except last night was the first time I forgot!! haha - I made a big chef salad and forgot the avocado! :)

    Keep up the journal - I am amazed at how much I am learning about myself as a grazer - I had no idea how much I popped in my mouth when I didn't realize it! It helps me stay accountable by jotting down everything I put in my mouth & it makes me think twice about that second helping or extra handful of nuts when I know I have to write about it in my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete