Okay so I totally slacked all weekend and didn't update my blog. oopsies! Needless to say it was a busy weekend! And I don't really feel like going back and logging all of my food...so here is generally how it went.
Friday- ate about 1600 calories and my activity was volleyball for 2.5 hours. Vball was a workout tonight... because it was the intermediate playing and man, was I sweating!!
Saturday- I met up with my friend Kel and we had a total girls night. It started with appetizers- taco dip (ff cream cheese but still not healthy) and baked tostito chips. Pretty sure I ate half the taco dip because it is my favorite and soo good! Then we went to Majors and I had 2 tall beers and 1/2 chicken sandwich with some waffle fries. Okay, I know I ventured off the diet but I needed it! :) After dinner me and Kel went in the hot tub and drank a couple more beers! lol.. it was a fun girls night!
Sunday- back to eating healthy because I hopped on the scale and I think I gained 2 lbs from Saturday's adventure! :( so I had salad for lunch and then went to my parents for dinner. My mom made augratin potatoes and meatloaf... but she knows I am watching my food intake so she also made some baked salmon for me. So I had salad, baked salmon, 1/4 C potatoes, 1/4 C meatloaf. So at least I did better than I would normally do at their house!
That is pretty much the weekend update! Now I need to try and post daily again!! :)
Love in Design 2018 Film Entier Francais
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment