Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 5

Sunday....was quite a boring day for me. I had to work at the apartments today which was very boring. But I did  manage to finish reading the book The Lovely Bones. :)
I also did pretty well at eating today considering I had dinner at my parents house, and if anyone knows my family, you know that they like a lot of pasta/casseroles/fatty tons of calorie but yummy meals! So I was really nervous about what I was going to eat tonight. Thankfully my mom made a somewhat healthy meal for me! So two points for her!! :)
B- unsweetened Kashi puffs with non fat milk; applesauce
L- 4 oz turkey; string cheese; 5 crackers
S- salt free assorted nuts; 10 grapes
D- 3 oz grilled steak; baked potato; frozen vegetable; and about 3 peanut butter cookies homemade. I couldn't help it...they were soo delicious! :)

3 comments:

  1. That was such a good book! I really liked it - I hear they are making a movie about it too :-) Read any other good books lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with those cookies - we have to remember to treat ourselves occasionally, which is why I had spin dip this weekend...I don't crave sweets, but I LOVE spin dip!!! As long as it is all in moderation and we work hard the next day to burn off those extra calories, or if we know we are going to have that special treat later in the day, be sure to knock off a few extra calories earlier in the day - it's all in moderation, right girl!?! I keep telling myself that!!!

    Are you feeling good though? I had two days of drinking this weekend and two days off of exercising, but I did eat right...but I sure could tell my body didn't like the booze...I hit the elliptical extra hard today for 45 minutes! :)

    Keep up the journal...I check it out every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen and Laura for your comments! I really do appreciate them!

    Laura~ I haven't seen the movie yet but I am planning on renting it when it comes out on DVD! Have you seen it? I actually joined a book club ((I know I am a dork!) so I started reading more often now. I am really enjoying it though! I will let u know any good books we read :)

    Jen~ I am feeling good. I have been trying to drink water as much as possible. I am not planning on really drinking anything until St Patty's day...so I am sure my body won't like me after that! I am planning on going to the gym tonight...so I am going to try and do the eliptical for 30 minutes. :)

    ReplyDelete