Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 22 Weigh in

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! So even though I felt like crap today I still went out and celebrated with my friends. It was a very early day...starting at 5:30am is rough. I didn't start drinking that early- but was still at the pub at that time. It was soo gorgeous outside today- almost 60 degrees!! We went and watched the St Paul  parade and then enjoyed the patio bar at The Liffey! It was such a great day.  the good news- I walked A LOT today! bad news-I drank and ate not healthy foods all day. So no- I am not going to calaculate my calories for today because that would just be awful.

I did weigh in before I left for my crazy day...and I lost 1 more lb this week! YAY! It isn't much, but at least I am maintaining/losing and not gaining back anything. I am just taking each day at a time...and making small changes as often as possible! I am hoping that after my cold is gone- I can gain back some energy and hit the gym!

B-bread, almond butter, banana
At the pub we had a bkfast buffet- scrambled eggs, potatoes, and 1 piece of bacon
L- shared some chicken fingers/onion rings (oh boy, those onion rings were soo good!)
D- grilled chicken sandwich, fries- again I split this meal
S- beer, beer, beer  :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to add your pound to my tally board for last week - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you already added it - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on maintaining small, attainable goals right now - that is what is important...to see the numbers go down at a healthy rate! One to two pounds a week is considered a healthy rate, so keep up the good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete