Today was weigh in day..and I was super nervous. I jumped on the scale right away this morning since they say this is the best time for your truest weight- and when I read those numbers I was super excited! I was down 2 more pounds! (Which means I have lost 6 lbs in about 2 weeks) woot woot!! I know it has only been 2 weeks but I am still trying my best to stay motivated and keep on a truckin' down the weight loss road. My activity this week has been very slim- becuase I have just been soo busy with work and other activities. So I am hoping this weekend and next week I can hop back onto that bandwagon to assure that my weight either maintains or goes down.
Last night I went with my little to the Wild game- it was soo much fun! The Wild ended up losing in overtime but it was a blast! I knew it was going to be tempting to get a salty, calorie raging snack there so I decided to pick up a small bag of m & m's before I left. So my little sis and me shared the bag during the game.
Tonight I have book club at my coworker's house..and the menu is pizza and pop. As yummy as that sounds I opted to not eat that. I told her that she doesn't have to plan on me eating pizza and instead I packed a dinner. So I hope I can stay strong enough tonight to just eat my dinner and not the yummy, delicious smelling pizza.
Food for the day:
B- Kashi go lean crunch mixed with Kashi cheerios and 1/2 C of nonfat milk
L- Frozen lean three cheese lasagna meal, unsweetened applesauce
S- unsalted nuts
D- whole wheat pita; laughing cow cheese wedge; turkey; and baby carrots
P.S. I did not do well at packing my MUFA's in my meal plan today... I need to go to the grocery store and get some groceries because I am out of food. So..once I do that I can get on the MUFA train to slimness. :)
Love in Design 2018 Film Entier Francais
7 years ago
Great job Amanda...just think of two lbs of butter you're not carrying around any more...AWESOME!
ReplyDeletePlease be the first to tally your 2 lbs on my weight loss tracker...how exciting! I hope we can all add to it next week!
ReplyDeleteWow, you go girl!!! Congrats :-)
ReplyDeleteYour blog has inspired me to eat healthier. I actually bought applesauce last night...now if only I could trick myself into eating it.
Thanks ladies! Good luck eating the applesauce Laura- I love it!!! :)
ReplyDelete