Weigh in day is tomorrow and I am really nervous. It will be only my second weigh in since starting. And this past weekend I had a little too much fun...and I think I gained 2 lbs so that was a bummer. But- we will see the results tomorrow morning!
Tonight I am going with my little sister (I volunteer with Big Brothers and Big Sisters) to the Wild hockey game..we are sitting in a suite with a few other volunteers. I am SUPER excited to go! I have never been to a Wild game so it should be a lot of fun. With that said- it will be VERY tempting to get something to snack on there. So...I grabbed a frozen meal as I left the house today and I plan on having that along with some sunflower seeds right before I go to the game. I might get a beverage at the game- that way I will feel like I did buy something and can just drink that instead of munching on nachos/hot dogs/etc.
I am also going to try and get better about having a mufa (monosaturated fatty acid) with every meal. I will mark the mufa item my italicizing it in my notes. I also am still struggling with drinking water each day...I can for sure drink about 32 oz...but struggle with drinking any more than that. So...the daily struggles continue...but I think I am getting better as the days go on. And I need to remember that I can still treat myself and not feel guilty as long as it doesn't happen with every meal plan. And I need to remember to stay active and that will help not feel as guily either when I have restaurant food, a girlscout cookie, or my absolute favorite- ice cream! :)
Here is my food for the day:
B- 1 C milk, 1/2 C mango, 1/2 C strawberry and 2 T almond butter (mufa)
L- whole wheat pita, 1 wedge laughing cow, 3 oz turkey, black olives (mufa), and 1/2 C corn unsweetened
S- I brought 10 grapes for a snack and then have some sunflower seeds (mufa)
D- I brought a frozen meal and unsweetened applesauce to work and I am going to have that before I leave tonight for the game.
Go Wild hockey!!!! :)
Love in Design 2018 Film Entier Francais
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment