Today is Monday which means in 2 days I officially have my first weigh in since I started eating healthier last Wed. I hoping to see at least a few pounds off that scale, so we shall see on Wed morning. And today I am officially done housesitting which means I get to sleep in my own bed tonight...halleluiah!! That also means that I will be only 5 minutes drive time away from my gym...so I will have no excuse not to start going there on a regular basis!
Tonight I had volleyball for 2.5 hours so that was my activity for the day!
B-applesauce
L- tuna, pickle, and 1 T mayo on 1 whole wheat piece of bread
S-grapes; yogurt
D- frozen lean cuisine meal
Love in Design 2018 Film Entier Francais
7 years ago
You can do it!!! Even if you don't see the huge results right away the healthy choices you are making are soooo great for you :) I can just imagine what a hot cowgirl you'll be by the time country fest rolls around!!!
ReplyDeleteawww thanks Heidi!! :) It will be a slow process but hopefully I will see results!
ReplyDelete