Today was a pretty good day overall! The sun was out today and I think the temp hit 60's... which means spring has sprung! I am soo ready for spring to be here! I am ready for flip flops (which I have been wearing for a few weeks now), no coats, tshirts, tank tops, fishing on the lake, laying on the beach, biking, swimming, happy hours on patios, playing yard games, etc... I could go on and on... let's just say I am ready for winter to be officially over!
I made it to the gym today (3rd day in a row) and decided to just do the treadmill tonight. I was on for 40 minutes and ran for 6 minutes! I know it's not much- but it's a start. And I didn't get shin splints tonight so that was awesome! Tomorrow I am hanging out with my little sister after work for a bit and then meeting a friend for a long walk. So I won't make it to the gym tomorrow...but will still get some activity in. Since I gained last week I am hoping I am either the same or have lost a little. we shall see tomorrow at weigh in.
Here is my food for the day:
B- kashi cereal with milk, cantelope, sunflower seeds
S- small latte with nonfat milk (I had a work training this morning and coffee was a must!)
L- 4 oz turkey, 1 C carrots, string cheese
S- pineapple, oatmeal bar with choc chips
D- salmon, 1/2 brown rice, 1 C carrots
S- cantelope and a few choc chips
Love in Design 2018 Film Entier Francais
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment