Saturday...I did just okay today on my eating. I went up to my grandparents house today with the family for dinner and we went out to dinner. Then we went back to their place for pie and ice cream. And of course ice cream is the biggest guilty pleasure I have and I can never say no to ice cream. Since I was at my g-parents house all day I didn't really get any exercise in besides walking the dogs. So that means that on Sun I am going to have to try and get a good workout in. :)
B-unsw applesauce, milk, mandarin orange
L- crackers, cheese, venison, apple
D- salad with bals vinegarette, baked potato, grilled cod, broccoli
S- I said no to the yummy looking pie and just had a little scoop of delicious ice cream :)
Activity- non existant today...oops!
Love in Design 2018 Film Entier Francais
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment