Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 3

Friday was a super busy day! I did pretty good at my eating though for the day...even though I was CRAVING a burger/fries/any fried food. I really contemplated stopping somewhere on my way home for dinner since I didn't have much time to eat. BUT I didn't get any actual food... I did stop at Culvers and got a small hot fudge sundae. And it totally hit the spot. I was quite impressed I didn't get a chicken sand and fries because I love Culvers...but thankfully the small sundae did the trick.
So my food for FRI was:
B- applesauce; kashi puffs; milk
L- 4 oz turkey, 10 baby carrots; pineapple
S- unsalted nuts; mandarin orange
D- tortilla with pizza sauce, cheese, pepporoni and black olives. Along with about 5 tortilla chips and salsa
S- Culvers choc sundae

For work today we went snow tubing for 2 hours- it was a blast! And we walked up the 'magic carpet' escalator ride most of the time..so I am sure I burned a few calories. Then I had vball from 7-9:30 tonight so that was my activity for the day!!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you and your diet Amanda! I wish I was that motivated to change my eating habits!! PS, if you want cute blog backgrounds, I get mine at thecutestblogontheblock.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesome Amanda! You can do anything you put your mind to, and will for sure succeed with this :-) Congrats, and it looks like you are off to a great start!!!! Kisses. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! I appreciate the words and thoughts! Miss you both!!! :)

    ReplyDelete